Mporium is a technology company with the vision to build the world’s smartest marketeer in the cloud — a platform that monitors all kinds of external signals and events that happen in the world and that, fuelled by artificial intelligence and models that learn from data, identifies how these signals optimally translate into timely opportunities in marketing and commerce, and actions on these opportunities.
Marketing is about being able to deliver the right message (what) to the right people (who) at the right time (when). Data management platforms and advertising delivery platforms such as Google or Facebook are very good at identifying and reaching audiences, i.e., they excel at the who part.
Mporium adds intelligence to the when part, and, by that, also the who and what parts if these vary with time. Marketeers know that the efficiency of their campaigns is greatly influenced by external events and factors that the delivery platforms themselves know little or nothing about, e.g., what’s on TV, what influencers are posting on social media, how a football game unfolds, etc.
That’s where Mporium enters the picture — we identify pertinent “micro-moments” of opportunity and optimise the marketing campaigns accordingly.
Everything is delivered as software-as-a-service.
- Supporting the Senior Product Manager with backlog and prioritisation
- Managing internal stakeholder and development teams
- Making data-based decision about process
- Building and developing the SaaS products
- Work in a very fast paced Agile environment to bring new products/functionality to market, engaging directly with internal and third-party developers, designers UX experts
- Measuring progresses and results, monitoring data and user feedback to use this insight to drive further improvements
- Ensuring structure, focus and quality in product development
- Have strong experience working as a Product Manager showing longevity in their previous role
- Come from a retailer or eCommerce industry to best understand the company’s clients
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in Engineering and / or Computer Science
- Have proven experience and qualifications in Business Analysis
- Have technical tool skills in R and SQL
- Have proven ability in making data-based decisions
- Have a prior background as a Software Engineer or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills
This is a high growth, very fast paced environment where new products will be built within weeks as opposed to months.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join a digital organisation going through explosive growth. Product is at the heart of the company strategy and as such they are investing heavily in this area.
From £ competitive plus benefits
Closing Date: Tuesday 15th July 2018
Date Posted: 12th June 2018