Digital Advertising Specialist
As a Digital Advertising Specialist you will be responsible for managing and optimising Mporium campaigns for our customers.
Who We Are Looking For
You’re a motivated self starter who has been managing digital ad campaigns (AdWords/Facebook) at an agency.
You’ve developed a strong skill set around building, managing and optimising digital campaigns for your clients.
You’re innovative and technically savvy. you like to experiment with new technology and have a proven track record of teaching yourself new techniques or skills to improve your clients campaigns e.g. AdWords scripts, VBA, SQL.
You’re a problem solver and critical thinker. Problems with no obvious solution don’t intimidate you. You break the problem down, research and brainstorm until you have a testable solution.
You’re looking to make a shift into a new, exciting, fast growing industry, utilising the skills you’ve learned in a new and innovative way.
- Own the on-boarding and BAU phases of the client journey.
- Be responsible for the campaign setup.
- Plan, coordinate and launch IMPACT campaigns, keeping track of their performance and optimising as necessary.
- Ensure IMPACT campaigns are configured appropriately to address the clients’ requirements
- Troubleshoot IMPACT campaigns and liaise with product and development teams to implement preventative measures
- Liaise with Sales, Account Management and Analytics teams to ensure a smooth transition of clients into BAU
- Be main contact for campaign related questions, issues and requests
- Coordinating internal teams to execute client requests and communicating timescales and outcomes to the account management team.
- Liaise with customers where necessary to advise on best practice for implementation.
As part of a fast-growing startup, you will be given a unique opportunity to assist in the development and implementation of a customer plan that will have a direct impact on the future success of this exciting and expanding business.
- Technical- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency, quick to adapt to and learn new tools and platforms.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Several years experience in a Digital Advertising Agency – preferably in a PPC related role.
- Technically minded, Strong analytical skills, Detail oriented
- Superb problem-solving, customer-focused, team-oriented, industrious, ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently.
- Be action and results oriented, have a solution-focused mindset
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of SQL or other code.
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing, Communications or quantitative fields (Statistics, Algebra)
- Experience working in a technical startup environment.
Date Posted: 1st January 2019